Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Good Morning Lovelies:


As a wife, mother and Pastor on the go, the first thing my spirit craves for isthat my GEM & I partake of our early bird prayer time, followed by waking up our 4 well rested sons, prepare a yummy cup of coffee for my hubby, something tasty and warm for our 4 college sons. Now, while, my 5 soldiers of Christ are watching the news in the living room and getting ready to embark upon a new day, I whisk away to my favorite nook, grab ahold of my bible and then I start to get to know the Lord more ...

Proverbs 1:5 (NLT) - Let the wise listen to these proverbs and become even
wiser. Let those with understanding receive guidance. 


This is how, I kick start a grateful new day and I thought I'd share it with all of you so that you'd get an idea on how to truly enjoy life during any type of circumstance ... 


 #HaLLeLuJaH,
 
#Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,