Friday, April 5, 2013

He certainly Understands

Every time I open my eyes, lift up my arms and start to Praise his Name ... I feel the Holy Ghost covering me ... Then I proceed to bend my knees, release onto the Lord all my physical, emotional and other people's needs ... He certainly understands all his children's needs. Now, I'm not excluding anyone; because if you've given your life to Jesus Christ, then He'll comprehend you more than anyone else ...

How deep is that? There's enough of our Heavenly Father to all the nine solar systems and their still be a lot left over ... WOW ... The Prince of Peace comprehends why you cry, when you bleed and how much pain you've felt in between ... That's why no matter how many people turn against you, we and the rest of His Church, I know that I don't only speak for myself when I recite this Bible verse ...

Romans 1:16 ~  I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,