Tuesday, January 21, 2014

On Call, Full-Time


I'm not ashamed to smile or say that I'm a full-time wife, mother and Pastor too ... That's why I thank the Lord for the ability to be a multi tasker in our home. For the reason being, that yes I've been called to the Pastoral ministry with my husband; however I can't abandon my responsibilities at home ...

1 Timothy 3:5 ~  If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?

For some people, what I've stated may sound a little frivolous; but I feel so gleeful whenever I'm involved in my Hubby's and our 4 Diamond sons activities. No, I'm not a super athletic nor do I embrace a great deal of computer savvy like my husband or other proficient computer geeks when it comes to building a computer from scratch. All I know is that God has instilled in me a Cheerleader Spirit so that wherever my family goes, they'll  know that I'm praying for them so that our Heavenly Father escutcheons from evil minded individuals that don't appreciate their desire to rejoice in everything they do ...
 
By the grace of God, I'm proud to say the following - I'm wife, mom and Pastor too 24/7 for the rest of my life; because this is how I feel ...  
 
Matthew 6:21  (NKJV) - For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,