Saturday, March 1, 2014

Life, Patience & Faith

The closer you get to the Lord and we're referring to a spiritual, emotional and last but certainly not least an honest sense, then without a doubt you'll be able to experience this ...

Psalm 40:1-3 (NKJV)
1. I waited patiently for the L
ord; And He inclined to me,
And heard my cry. 2. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. 3. He has put a new song in my mouth — Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the Lord.
 
 

 Dealing with the issues of life takes time, patience and this amount of faith ...

Mark 11:23 (NCV) - I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, fall into the sea.’ And if you have no doubts in your mind and believe that what you say will happen, God will do it for you. 

 Now, go off and enjoy the rest of your Saturday ... #Amen,
 
#Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,