Saturday, December 1, 2012

An Elated Feeling

I'm so elated to say and not in a coy way, that I appreciate the manner in which our Heavenly Father continues to ameliorate the hearts and clear the paths of his Daughters and Sons so that they're not constrained mentally or physically from achieving their dreams ...

Thank you Lord for granted your Children the opportunity to be able to  freely seek your  presence more and more everyday. No matter what goes on in your life's or who rolls their eyes along the way ... GOD Bless all of you for not being afraid to Glorify his Holy name ...

We serve a God that feels this way when we don't allow anything to get in the way of our daily Praise ... 

Proverbs 8:17 ~ I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.

BLESSINGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,