Saturday, December 22, 2012

Vibrant & New

Everyday God places something vibrant and new in my heart ... Before, during and after that  moment,  I'm even more grateful and appreciative  to the Lord because I continue to  see the manner in which he's motivating the men, women and youths all over the world; to  step out of their comfort zones and the 4 walls of the Church to in order to  do his work ...

Helping society comprehend that they should abandon their immoral lifestyles is what our Heavenly Father has called his children to do ... That's why every chance the Lord blesses me with, I have to remind everyone that crosses my path this ... 

Matthew 10:32-33

32. So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven,
33. But whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

HaLLeLuJaH,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,