Thursday, January 10, 2013

With this Analogy

While I was doing my usual housework, putting away the dishes, tending to the laundry and serving my Hubby a warm cup of coffee. When the front door of our home suddenly caught my eye, not as if it was the first time I've seen it; but it was that the God was speaking to me through the front door ...

The Holy One told me this ... Doors were made for opening and closing, keeping people safe and dangerous elements out. With this analogy, I'm conveying this, you shouldn't get unglued because of whom God removed from your life. For the simple fact that perhaps they weren't going to benefit you in the long run. Furthermore this is what our Heavenly Father will do ...

Joel 2:25-26
25.  Will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you.
26. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you. And my people shall never again be put to shame.

Pray so the Lord can clear your mind and don't let your Spiritual Vision to be diminished based on your emotions being the indicators of your decisions ...

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,