Saturday, February 2, 2013

God's about to Install

If a plant can blossom and grow during the hottest temperatures or a rain fall that makes Niagara Falls seem like a theme park. Then what's going on with you, daughter and son of the Most High, and you too, my friend that still haven't stop debating on whether or not you should give your life to Christ?

Yes, perhaps your life is under construction at this moment; but... that doesn't mean that the beams that God's about to install in your life won't support the weight of the burden you've been carrying ...

Take it from me, the Lord's carried my body to share, especially when siblings and childhood friends left me for dead ... This is why I live believing in this ...


Psalm 55:22 ~ Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

Words to Ponder,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,