Thursday, January 8, 2015

After, Playing Charades

Two days ago was truly an extremely busy Tuesday. My hubby & I had lots of serious errands to run. Thank God, we took care of everything before that pinch of snow came down ... ‪#Sweet‬, After we returned home, we delighted in a cup of coffee, laughed like little kids, chatted our heads off and put things in their proper place ... #FiNaLLy‬,
 
What I really enjoyed most about day was that after we all had dinner , my entire family went into the living room and we played charades. ‪#Wow‬, I NEVER had so much fun with my soul-mate and our 4 playful sons. But the icing on the cake was that someone knocked on my the door and when I opened it, the mail carrier asked if I was Nancy Advincola, when I said yes she handed me a box and look my Dominican Danish brought for me & him? two bilingual bibles for us to study, that's what I truly call an awesome Tuesday ... ‪#HaLLeLuJaH‬,
 
This is what I feel every time I look in the eyes of my husband ...
 
Psalm 85:10 (HCSB) - Faithful love and truth will join together; righteousness and peace will embrace.
 
#GodBlessYou,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,