Friday, April 20, 2012

Allow Me?

Good Morning Everyone:

If you would be so kind to pause for a few minutes while I testify(Hallelujah) to all of you on the definition of the word gratitude? First of all I'm grateful to be able to be called a Child of GOD, walk around, express to my siblings, friends & strangers all around the world about the way in which Jesus Christ has radically transformed my family's life's ...

From a kitchen full of tears, to a house overflowing in joyful laughter ... From feeling puzzled due to certain events that occurred in the past, to embracing better days due the constant praise  that we made to you oh Lord during those stormy days ... One more thing, I'm truly grateful for the tranquil and unanimousness manner in which my GEM of a Husband of 23 years & 10 months, our 4 Diamond sons(2 in high school & 2 in college) and I(a women who became extremely ill every time I was about to give birth) always say in an unaious way ... That the Lord is always on time, every time in our life's. Furthermore, we're doing what the Bible says ...

  2 Thessalonians 2:15 ~ So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or by our letter.

BLESSINGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,