Saturday, April 28, 2012

Guns Go ... POW!

Every time I turn on the television, sit down in the living room with my family and  watch the news, all we see now a days are people being killed by unlicensed guns ... It breaks my heart as a wife, mother, Pastor and concerned citizen to see the way siblings cry out in pain because they've lost a family member, friend or neighbor due to a senseless act ...

Church of Jesus Christ, care to join my family and me in Prayer so that those  futile disagreements don't result in burying a love one? If your on board with the previous question, let's start by doing this ...
  
1 Timothy 2:1 ~ First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,

BLESSINGS,

2 comments:

  1. Amen Pastor Nancy. God and prayer is the glue that hold marriage together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sunray12 4 sharing your comment ... May the LORD continue 2 Blss & yours in Jesus name ... AMEN,

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,