Saturday, May 12, 2012

It Fits Me

Our kitchen looks like an office, papers scattered all over the place, laptops on all the time, magazines, books and especially 2 to 3 Bibles in English & Spanish surrounding us ... The only item that would bring completion to our work place, with a slice of order on the side ... Is called a shredder ... 

Can I share a juicy piece of news with all of you? When I least expected it my GEM of a Husband and our 4 Loving sons surprised me with a GIANT size shredder. I've already started to unwrap my Mother's Day presents ... LOL, but it fits me ... You see GOD answers our PRAYERS, not when we desire; but when he knows it's best for our Spiritual life's  ...

Thus don't stop doing this ... 

John 15:7 ~ If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

BLESSINGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,