Saturday, May 5, 2012

Rejoice in It

If you have some type of ability or talent that makes the coldest day feel like you've won a long distance race, followed by eating 3 slices of chocolate and never gaining any weight ... Rejoice in It ... That's why I'm always believing and saying this  ... 

1 Thessalonians 5:16 ~ Rejoice always,

My Hubby of 24 Blissful years as of next month, says that I have an on going and  unmistakable habit of: my face glowing, my eyes shining and my voice trembling every time I write whatever Jesus Christ puts in my heart ...  It's as if the pain I've ever experienced in the past was automatically erased ...

Before I sign off and say farewell, I'd like you to please  take some time to truly ponder what brightens your life, gives you peace of mind and connects you more to the Lord, than ever before ... Run   like mad and do it ... Furthermore don't forget this ...

Philippians 4:4 ~ Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.

BLESSINGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,