Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Tuesday Morning Joke

Good Morning Everyone:

I just wanted to share a morning joke with each of you, so that you can start your Tuesday in a Jesus Joy kind of way ... That being said, listen up, grab your cup of coffee and please don't forget to move your newspaper to the side, this way when you start to roll in the aisle of your kitchen your newspaper doesn't get wet ... 

What I'm about to say is true,  I make serious coffee and it's so strong that it wakes up our neighbors; however the hysterical part of the joke is this ...  My GEM of a Hubby locks the front door so that nobody drops by; because if he doesn't then they'll stay until lunch time ... LOL and ponder this too  ... What I share with all of you isn't because I wish to show off and brag about my family or myself ... It's due to the fact that so many people wake up carrying last night's  baggage and it's nice to hear some good news instead of a sob story in morning ...

Luke 1:79 ~ To give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
BLESSINGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,