Sunday, June 24, 2012

In the Shoes

What I'm about to say may sound unrealistic; however if you haven't walked in the shoes of someone who was once blind and now sees, it might be a bit difficult to swallow ... In spite of that, grant me the opportunity to testify anyway because theirs a lesson behind all of this? On account of, if it weren't for Jesus Christ transforming my life and teaching me the actual meaning of love and forgiveness ... I'm going to be honest, where would I be right now?  

Would I be married to such a loving Hubby, given birth to 4 sweet sons or be called to the Pastoral Ministry? Only God knows! Now everyone at one point of their life's has a tendency to question themselves ... No matter how I decorate it, words can't express how grateful I am that God's plans are always better, brighter and blossom more even during the heaviest storms. That being said, personal experiences has left this Bible verse stamped on my heart ...

Proverbs 3:6 ~ In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make straight your paths.

BLESSINGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,