Monday, June 25, 2012

Wedding Anniversary #24

We Praise the Lord for today, because 24 years. ago my GEM & I we're cleaning and decorating the Church, while at the same time looking into each others eyes ... During all of this love and happiness, my mother(who's now with the LORD) & her best friend Lucy(my second Mommy too) were preparing a festive 4 everyone 2 eat ... Due to the blissful fact that at 3:00 in the afternoon,where we Worshiped, Prayed and met 4 the first time. My GEM & I were no long going to be 2 hearts; because after we'd exchange Wedding Vows then Jesus Christ would be join us 4 life ... 

Genesis 2:24 ~Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.


BLESSINGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,