Friday, June 8, 2012

It Doesn't Register

I don't believe in passing the time: arguing, crying or messing with my family's minds. As for bellyaching about who's going to help me do some or all of  the house work, that's never the case either ... Instead I have an internal need to testify about how Jesus Christ continues to transform me for his Glory ...

Every where I go, you'll see me carrying a small notebook in one hand, a pen tucked behind my ear and the proud imagines of the 5 men of God that support my desire to write in my mind ... That's why I'm testifying to all the ladies to wait on the LORD for your soul-mates; because our Heavenly Father  is never late but always on time ... Thus, ponder this when those negative thoughts come  your way ...

Proverbs 3:5-6

5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
 6. In  all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

BLESSINGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by ... We hope and PRAY that we see you again Dear Friend ... #AMEN,